Search This Blog

3.15.2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

1. GREED: What is your least expensive beauty product? What is your most expensive beauty product?
My least expensive beauty product is my ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink. I am in love with ELF's Liquid Lipsticks. They're like lip glosses, fyi. They're so pigmented, long lasting, they make your lips look fuller and they're not sticky. Plus, they're only $1.
My most expensive beauty product is The Glinda Palette by Urban Decay. It retails for $49. Click here for a review of the palette and Here for swatches.

2. WRATH: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What beauty product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with my Wet n' Wild eye primer. Click here to read why.
The hardest beauty product for me to get has been a good BB Cream that worked for me and that I really liked. I tried some and I ended up finding a BB Cream by Tarte and it is the most amazing thing ever.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Definitely my YSL Volupté Sheer Candy lipstick and my Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I honestly don't think their is a beauty product that anyone REALLY needs. Except moisturizer and chap stick.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
A nice, long lasting, moisturizing lip color. Click Here to read my review on the Kat Von D lipstick I'm holding, if you're thinking about going orange. And click here to read my review on the Smashbox lipstick I'm holding, if you're thinking about going red.


6. LUST: What beauty product/brand has the best looking packaging?
Too Faced Cosmetics

7. ENVY: What beauty product would you most like to receive as a gift?
Maybe a fun palette or a bold lip color.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute blog! I love your ideas! Please follow me back at www.audra-c.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oooo love yours and your blog!
i did the tagg to please check it out :) xxx
http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tagg.html