Search This Blog

12.01.2011

Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer by L. A. Colors

I am a fan of L. A. Colors when it comes to nail polish stuff. They have a variety of colors that come on easy and smooth. Recently... as in today, I tried the Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer by L. A. Colors, which is basically a very fine tip nail polish or lacquer made for nail design.
When it comes to nail design, I am not the best by far, which is why I would not be able to do any complicated nail designs with this. It's a bit too fine tipped, I had to cut the very tip because it was basically two brush strands. After I cut it, it worked okay. Don't just take my word on this, I've seen other people who have designed some really cool stuff on their nails using this stuff. I personally want a nail design pen.
I was trying to go for animal print... BUT I got dots. I still like it.

Product: Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer by L. A. Colors
Grade: B


No comments: